New Speedway Boogie, Casey Jones, Big Boy Pete, Morning Dew, Hard To Handle, Me & My Uncle, Cryptical Envelopement-> Drums-> The Other One-> Cryptical Envelopement-> Black Peter, Beat It On Down The Line
Dire Wolf, Good Lovin'-> Drums-> Good Lovin', Cumberland Blues, I'm A King Bee, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Uncle John's Band, Dancin' In The Streets, It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
- This version has been provided by an anonymous source.
- A few minor artifacts have beeen removed and level adjustments made.
- * There appears to be a cut at 4:56. It doesn't sound natural the way that the bass note from Phil pops up out of nowhere. There were
0.046 seconds of silence which I have removed. Hanno's seed has this too.
- There is a cut in King Bee at 5:24, 0.046 seconds of silence have been removed and the two parts crossfaded to smooth it out.
- All files are tagged.
- After "I Know you Rider " Weir says "Why don't you all sit down and relax, we're gonna take a break" and Garcia follows up with "Yeah, we're gonna take our 5 minutes". This seems an odd thing to say towards the end of what is thought to be Set II. Maybe "China Cat > Rider" is not in the correct place in the running order!